About two weeks ago, Bethany, a wonderfully engaging blogger, sent me a creative blogger award. I promised I'd post it and here I am two weeks later. Ugh. Thanks bunches Bethany!. So, with this gift, I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you might not know.
1. I used to teach Geometry before I taught art. Yep, I tested right down the middle for left/right brain thinking. I hold a BFA with a major in art and minor in math.
2. I hate to grocery shop. I think I'd rather go to the dentist. No one knows shopping etiquette so I get frustrated when folks park their baskets in the middle of the aisle. Oh well.
3. I sang two solos at Girl Scout Camp when I was sixteen. At the time I could hit a high C. Those days are long gone.
4. I worked as a dental assistant for two years before going back to school. I thought about being a dentist until Chemistry ate my lunch.
5. I used to collect demitasse spoons and even made one while I was in jewelry class so I could add it to the collection as well.
6. When I was in high school, I sewed all of my clothes and my brother's shirts.
7. I hate mustard greens and turnips.
Now I need to pass this on to seven others who blog. So ....
3. Rayka Mennen
4. Kimber Chin
5. Donica Covey
6. Becka Goings