Saturday, October 1, 2011

Update on writing

Thought I'd pop in and give an update of what I've been up to. Basically, a little bit of everything. Currently I'm working on two westerns at the same time while editing a book by a friend. I know - I should be working on my fantasy, the sequel to The Keeper of Moon Haven and I will. It's halfway written but I need to be able to concentrate, to be able to give it my all. The fantasies and sci-fi's require more from me with regard to imagination. The westerns require more from me with regards to research so there it is in a nutshell.

And then there's the historical western/fantasy that bridges both genres. Ha ha. Yep, I started working on it also and have about 12,000 words. So - I'm thinking I might not have much coming out in 2012 but look out 2013. "Grin"

1 comment:

Melisse Aires said...

The historical western fantasy sounds like my kind of read!