Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sailing

I went sailing this weekend. Well, not really. We went to the boat but the weather wasn't condusive to sailing as a front had moved in, but the weather proved perfect for writing. I went into the cabin, curled onto the couch, plugged in my laptop and finished polishing Sarah's Brass Token. Today we planned to sail in the morning, but no wind made us change our minds. Still, it was a fun weekend at the lake. Very relaxing -- and I got a lot done on my wip.

Not only that, but my neighbor graciously posed for pictures so I could paint the cover. I'm stoked. I hope to have the cover done by next weekend. Once that happens, I can format the book and upload to amazon.

I'm waiting to have this one done before I upload, Texas Forged. In the meantime, I'm reading back through to polish more. I can't wait to share this story with you.

No comments: