Thursday, August 6, 2015

New Things Happening in my World

First, I'm now officially a country gal. Yep, we left the city for country life. It's absolutely beautiful here and peaceful. I've had all sorts of wildlife come to visit from frogs, turtles and armadillos to deer, rabbits, possums and barn kitties. I'll tell you my barn kitty story later but at present we have no mice or snakes if that tells you anything. LOL.

Here's a picture of the pond. When I'm standing at my kitchen sink, this is what I see. I'm hopeful that this move will inspire me to write more. And yes, I have been writing but not as fast as I used to.

But - I do have a new release coming out in November!!! And the cover is wonderful. The Rose Hunter is a sequel to The Keeper of Moon Haven and I'm very excited. I started this book almost five years ago. The characters were being difficult regarding the ending.

Here's a blurb:
Lucian Willshire is plagued by thoughts of a fae world and the disappearance of his aunt some nineteen years past, but when his friend drags him back to Hamingjur Castle, he stumbles into Alfheim Haven once more where mystical beings become more than a distant memory.
Lyerra Ahdia is baffled by the sudden emotional changes she’s experiencing until she discovers she’s the only witch to suffer “the change” since her mother stole the Rose, a special talisman with the power to perpetuate life among those in her coven. Tasked with finding and bringing the Rose home, she begs Lucian’s help in navigating the human realm. Against his better judgement, he agrees.
Though neither set out to find anything except the Rose, fate has other plans. Will love be more elusive than hunting the Rose?
 

No comments: