Sunday, October 25, 2015

Lots of News!

A Kobo Exclusive!
First, my publisher, Champagne Books, has bundled all of the Orphan Train Books for this month only. My Once Jilted is among the titles. This was a great series and so fun to write. Here's a short review of Once Jilted from Katrina Maria: "Once Jilted by Ciara Gold is a really special and heart-warming read. I first got this book on my kindle after reading a few of Ciara Gold’s other books, and a few years later I got it in paperback because it became one of my favourite books to read...I found this novel emotional and inspiring, the way Shauna Joyce would do anything to give Sarabeth a life full of love and happiness. I would highly recommend this novel, it truly touched my heart with every page. I wasn’t able to put it down for long."

Click here for a link to KOBO.


 

My next news is that Eliza's Copper Penny is now available in print. I got the proof back this week, and I'm really pleased with the result. Click here for a link to Amazon.

Third, and probably most exciting is that The Rose Hunter is on track for release on November 2. In fact, it's available for pre-order. In preparation for it's release, I have lots of things scheduled. I have guest blogs scheduled for Romance Lives Forever, Susan Leigh Noble's Blog Into Another World, and Susan Horsnell's blog.

2 comments:

katie200 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie200 said...

katie200October 25, 2015 at 1:13 PM
Hi Ciara,

Congrats on your new novel coming out on the 2nd November. I have pre-ordered a copy. I can't wait to read it..

Well done on getting Eliza's Copper Penny in paperback too. Fantastic!! And on your Once Jilted novel being in a bundle. It's Fantastic read.

Best of luck with your guest blogs you've got planned.

Take care.
Katie.

ReplyDelete