Monday, August 10, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you Linda for bestowing this award on my blog.

Here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on.
3) Notify the award winners.


Here are my recipients for The One Lovely Blog Award.

1.) Green Beez which is hosted by one of my critique partners, Gin and whom I dearly love. Check out her blog for her interesting views on life.
2.) Dishing it Out with Ginger Simpson. Ginger writes romances packed with great emotion and strong visuals. Her Eppie nominated, Embezzled Love is a story that touched me in so many ways.
3.) Kimber Chin's Business Romance is fun because she's always giving away an e-book to one luck winner. And, I love her business romances. She has a wonderfully unique way of weaving a story together.
4.) Ramble with Rayka which is hosted by Rayka Mennen, a delightful writer with an arsenal of great books.
5.) Candace Morehouse writes historical westerns and contemporary romances for Champagne Books. I thoroughly enjoyed Golden Enchantment.
6. Nancy Henderson's Blog. Nancy writes historical romance and paranormal romance for Champagne and is another author who makes the reader feel as if they are there in her stories.

No comments: