Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Guesting at Katie's Place


I'm so excited that Katie Hart, author of Finding Destiny, has asked me to be a guest on her blog.She had some awesome questions for me. So come on over and take a peek. https://katrinamarie25.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/guest-interview-with-author-ciara-gold/

In the meantime, here's the blurb and cover for her book, Finding Destiny:

When eighteen year old Alex’s little sister’s pony goes missing, he sets out to look for her and finds himself in a strange gypsy camp in the middle of a forest. The pony is being cared for by a young girl called Faith. When Alex accepts a drink from Faith’s grandmother, he wakes up later to find himself transported into 2038 to a technologically-advanced, very colorful world inhabited by humans and robots. Alex soon discovers that he is now twenty, married and has a magical little baby girl. A magic he only seems to notice. He soon finds out that he will have to defend his little girl from the half-breeds with everything he has. He travels back through the magic pages of books to try and save her before it is too late and she is lost from him forever.

3 comments:

katie200 said...

Hi Ciara.

It's been a really pleasure having you on my blog. I enjoyed your answers to my questions. And would have you back anytime in the future. Thank you for being a guest on my blog. :) And thank you for putting my cover and blurb up on your blog.

I hope you're having a lovely day.

Take care.
Katie.



Ciara Gold said...

Thank you for having me. I enjoyed the questions and it's been fun reading all the comments.

katie200 said...

Thank you Ciara for being a guest on my blog. It was a real pleasure... I enjoyed reading your answers too. And can't wait for your next book to read.

Take care.

Katie.