Monday, June 11, 2012

A new move

I hadn't realized it was so long since my last post but I have great excuses. I'm been in my room at school where I teach for twenty-three years but due to changes, they are building three new art rooms. Hence, I had to pack. Twenty-three years of accumulated stuff is no easy task to pack let alone toss out. Yeah, I did my share of throwing away. We filled a large construction receptical and could have used another dumpster. I gave away tons of surplus. And I still had a stack of boxes.

This is a top view but it's about five to six feet tall. And of course this pile doesn't even include the furniture. Ack. But it's good to deep clean like this. I found things I'd forgotten I had. I'm looking forward to the new year.

So - tomorrow or the next day, I plan to give you a synopsis of my trip abroad. Too much fun.

No comments: