Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Tribe and Edits Galore

I haven't posted lately because I was waiting for an invite to a new tribe. For those that don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about Triberr . This a way for those that tweet to reach more folks with their blog posts. I was in a tribe previous to this new one that was full of great authors that didn't really write the same sort of romance I write, so I thought a change would be better. We'll see.

In the meantime, I'm in deep edit mode. I had a wonderful mega reader take a crack at my latest wip and her comments were invaluable. I knew the ending wasn't right but couldn't put my finger on why and got tired of trying to figure it out. She nailed the problem on the head so I'm having to rework the last chapter but I'm cool with that.

I also considered a sequel to Texas Forged but I have three other projects calling to me and while I have a basic idea for the sequel , I can't get it to gel. I think it's because tackling an antebellum book doesn't really call to me. Maybe when I have more time to research.

Target date for publication: September 25.

Don't have a blurb yet but as soon as I flesh one out, I'll share. Might be my next post. I also need to finish outlining my time in Italy and Switzerland. Soon - I promise.

No comments: