Monday, September 15, 2014

Written Fireside - Of the Storm

Designed a "cover" for OF THE STORM. Fireside writers, feel free to use this for your part of the story or anywhere you'd like to promo the hop. If you do post it with your part of the story, could I please ask you to give me credit for the design? A small note at the bottom of the post, with a link to my FB page would be really helpful. Thanks!I signed up to take part in a round-robin style short story. Written Fireside - Of the Storm is a paranormal story with twists and turns. How will it end? I have no idea. Only parts one and two have been written. I get to contribute by writing part 5. What a fun challenge and just what I need to get me out of "writer doldrums".



You can read part I here.  And when that's grabbed hold of your imagination, continue by reading part II here.

Part III is coming. Part III will be posted on September 16 on Elise Forier Edie's blog.

Thank you Lori Connelly for letting me be a part of such a fun activity!

No comments: