Thursday, December 10, 2015

Top five blogger for November at #RLFblog


So - I thought I'd published this but I found it in my draft folder. Yikes. My bad but I did want to shout this out so while I really found out at the beginning of December, here's the post I drafted for the announcement:

Wow! Just found out I was one of the top five bloggers for my November guest post at Romance Lives Forever blog. Way cool but I couldn't have done it without my friends and fans visiting to read about The Rose Hunter's release. You all rock!!!!

Guest blogging is a great way to get information about a new release out and about. Some blogs have more traffic than others but it's always a win-win for both the blog host and the guest.

With that said, if anyone would like to guest here on my blog, I'm always open. Just shoot me an email at Ciara_gold@yahoo.com

Don't forget to visit my current guest post at RFL. Lyerra's in rare form as she reveals her most inner thoughts.


2 comments:

katie200 said...

Congrats Ciara for being one of the top five blogger... Your guest post was great....

Take care.
Katie.

Ciara Gold said...

Thanks big time!