Friday, July 9, 2010

To my wonderful Chinese readers

While I appreciate you stopping by to read and comment, in the past, a few of the posts when run through the translator were quite colorful in terminology. I suppose I have you all to thank that I can now cuss in Chinese.

But seriously, if you would like for me to publish your comments, you will need to use a translator and do so in English. I know some of the posts are quite harmless and so I hate penalizing those of you with honest comments. Unfortunately, because of the actions of one or two, I had to put comments on moderation. And because of this, I can't use the translator to check for bad posts until after I actually post. Bummer that, so - I will no longer post anything I have to use a translator on. Sorry. Just the facts of life.

No comments: